Monday 9 June 2014

Sewing an EASY dress!

Hello!
Sorry I haven't been blogging lately! (Boy, it seams like I always apologize!) Well, we have been crazy busy! Not even joking!

Todays post is "Sew an EASY dress!" YES! It's REALLY easy and simple!

This is the dress I sewed, sewn, sew. How every you say it! Or Uhem, type it! ;)


All this dress took was a mini skirt and a long shirt! (I am wearing a tank top under it because it was really low.)

This is the shirt I used. I bought all this at a thrift store!

I always look for old stuff to make into new WONDRFUL things! :)
This is the mini skirt. I just pulled out the elastic, (you never know when you need more elastic!)
pin them together and bring to the sewing machine!
 
Can you see the pins? Sorry I didn't get a picture of it being sewn. :(




                                                      THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You can use what ever shirt and skirt you want! :)
Any length, any style, and color!

Have fun!!!!!! :)

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment