Thursday 5 February 2015

What I have been doing lately.

 Howdy!!!

I WAS going to show you how to do some of the things I have made, but technology is fighting me. That's why you haven't gotten this post sooner.

So I'll show you some pictures of what I have been doing.
                                               Scarves!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I sewed these scarves, the middle one is a infinity, while the one on the right is a normal one with a loop to put it through. The left one is a normal one, but I'm thinking about making it a infinity.
 
                                                  These two scarves (Top and bottom.) Are
                                      Finger knitted! Becca loves to finger knit and its so easy too!!
                                      :) These are for sale $3 (The bottom one is a navy blue.)
                                                      
                                                    This is a REALLY bad picture of an arm knitted scarf.
                                                     Kaity is making these and selling them for $4

Head bands/ear warmers
===================================
 

And I made these knitted ear warmers/ headbands. :)
I'm selling these too, but I don't know about the $.
Renewed stuff
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok so this is the place where I take stuff and making it into something new. I'm sorry I don't have before pictures! I'll try next time!!
This skirt and short sweater thingy (I have no idea what's it called! Therefore it will be called thingy.)
used to be a lace dress. Now its a lace skirt and lace thingy. :)
I chopped, hemmed, and altered! I added buttons to the thingy.
 It's pretty cute! :)
 
This used to be old Columbia capris. They where so comfy when I wore them last year, I wanted to make a skirt out of it. As you can see I made a pencil skirt. (A pencil skirt is a skirt you can only take baby steps in!)  And me, a farm girl, I walk like a lumberjack. (That's what me dad says anyways.) :)
So I can't walk in this, which is a bummer because it's cute.  So if you want it you can buy it for $4. It has a blue stain that you can barley see. And needs to be ironed.

I said it! I said the cursed word!!! Iron!! (Who ever doesn't like ironing, knows what I'm talking about! ) ;)
                                               Now last but not lest, the T-SHIRT BAG!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************

This is a super easy bag to make! I made one this morning at 7, Becca wasn't happy to wake up to the sound of me sewing. Anyways, all you do is take a old t shirt and cut the sleeves off,  cut the neckline wider, then you sew the bottom up. (Use the zig zag stich.)
 
Boom! A t shirt bag!!! ;) I like mine a lot!  It has different shades of blue! :)
 
 
Tips: You can use a plait or a bowl to guide you on the neck line, or like me just wing it! :)
Also stretchy t-shirt might work better then you can really stuff it.
 
Well, have fun!!
 
Please leave a comment or contact me at askgracej@gmail.com!
 
I'm on Pinterest as Askgrace 
 
 And visit our farm page in Facebook!
Johnston's Riverview farm!
 
 
 
Bye ya'll!!!!!!
 
 
Please note I published this without my mom checking it out, So excuse the bad grammar and spelling! Thanks!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment