Monday 25 November 2013

Hello!! I'm so  sorry that I haven't wrote any thing for the past month or so! We have been hunting and are computer kept freezing up! But! I have a TON of things I want to write about so let's get started!!

The perfect pie crust!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/3 cup shorting,lard,or coconut oil.( I use the coconut oil)
2- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Ice water
Sift flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle water on the mixing flour and salt. Do the same with the shorting. 
Once mixed In a ball,spread it in your pie pan,and there! The perfect pie crust! 

The  perfect pumpkin pie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2Tbsp.Butter
1 1/2 cups pumpkin.( I use fresh pumpkin, but canned will work too.)
1tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 tsp  All spice
1/2 tsp. Salt
2eggs beaten
1/2cup sugar
1/2 cup. Brown sugar or Honey.(I prefer honey.) :) 
2Tbsp. Flour.
1cup milk.
Oh if you have pumpkin spice use 2 tsp. Instead of using the spices in the recipe.
Melt butter and mix it with the pumpkin. Add spices and salt. Beat eggs and stir into the sugars which have been mixed with flour. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir well.Add cup of milk and stir again. Then pour it in to your pie pan. (With the crust if course!) And bake for a hour on 375° . 
Well I think that's all for the pie! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment