Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's close to thanksgiving and your thinking about what your thankful for. But are you really thankful?

Ephesians 5:20

20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We should thank God for every thing!! Are dog house ,a new shirt, and so on!!! Are you thankful all the time? Do you thank God for every thing!? Have you ever bought something for someone and they weren't thankful at all? You feel mad and that you shouldn't ha v e gone through all that trouble for them! Well, that's how God feels when we don't thank him for every little thing! Like a new shirt! He let you buy that! Or a sewing machine.

1 Thessalonians 5:18


18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Give God praise and the glory for every thing!!!!!!!!! Not just, I'm thankful for my family. I thank you God for letting me have this for let me talk to that person. We should even thank God for the hard times we have!! We learn from them! So don't just be thankful this thanksgiving, be truly THANKFUL for what he has done!!

Psalm 30:12


12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!    





No comments:

Post a Comment